DOCNR. APAPOL PDMS001
- APA Poland is collecting personal data for the exclusive use to find work for Polish workers on board seagoing Vessels of all types and Nationalities and to perform projects in Polish Shipyards and Ports or any other project accordingly to APA Poland services and registrate activities.
This Policy sets out the following:
- What personal data we collect and process about you in connection with your relationship with us as a candidate/worker for job position or contract acting as Agents for Marine Shipping industry and other activities connected with APA Poland services.
- Where we obtain the data from.
- What we do with that data.
- How we store the data.
- Who we transfer/disclose that data to.
- How we deal with your data protection rights.
- And how we comply with the data protection rules.
- All personal data is collected and processed in accordance with Polish and EU data protection laws.
- Data Controller
A.P &A Poland sp.zo.o.
Ul. Jaskowa Dolina 112
80-286 Gdansk with registration nrs. KRS 0000061623 NIP: 583-00-17-498 Regon 190060960
Called in this Policy as ‘’we’’ ‘’us’’ or ‘’APA Poland’’ is the Data Controller of all personal data requested, collected and processed for APA Poland to perform our services .
3.What personal data we collect
APA Poland is collecting Personal Data for the exclusive use to provide qualified workers / seamen for contract on board seagoing Vessels and during repairs in Polish and European Shipyards or any other activities connected with APA Poland services. Also, APA Poland is collecting Personal Data for projects performed from the company in the Area of Polish Shipyards and Ports as company’s employees or subcontractors.
The Personal Data which is needed for APA Poland is descripted as below:
NAME / SURNAME
DATE AND PLACE OF BIRTH
CONTACT DETAILS: ADRESS / TELEPHONE / EMAIL
CERTICICATES RELEVANT TO POSITION / RANK / QUALIFICATIONS
MEDICAL CERTIFICATE CONFIRMING ABILITY OF WORK FOR WORK CONDITIONS SPECIFIED IN WORK DESCRIPTION.
Personal details about your physical or mental health, alleged commission or conviction of criminal offences are considered “sensitive” personal data under applicable data protection laws. We will process any such data only if you have given your explicit consent, or it is necessary (for instance if you request special assistance), or you have deliberately made it public.
4.What do we use your personal data for, why and for how long
Your data will be used for the recruiting purposes only to find you a job position or contract acting as managing agents accordingly to your qualifications and request work position from our clients. Or to employee you for APA Poland projects in the Shipping industry or any other industry connected with APA Poland services and activities in Poland and abroad in within European Union territory or worldwide.
APA Poland is taking all necessary measures and procedures to secure and maintain collection and processing of your Personal Data Law fulness, Fairness and Transparency accordingly to RODO regulations.
APA POLAND will collect and process your personal data only after your written declaration of consent in a n intelligible and easily accessible form using clear and plain language for each specific project/contract connected with your work qualifications
We will not retain your data for longer than is necessary to fulfil the recruiting purpose it is being processed for. To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the purposes for which we process it and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means. Its case will be treated accordingly to recruiting needs and time will specified and agreed in the declaration of consent.
- Security of your personal data
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your personal data, and to protect it against accidental loss, destruction or damage. The data you provide to us is protected using cryptography provided from our email provider who complies fully with RODO regulations for Personal Data Security. Your Data is stored in an offline Data computer specified for this purpose by us.
- International Data Transfer
We require all third-party providers out of EU in case is needed for the purpose of our activity descripted in this policy to process your information in a secure manner and in accordance with Polish and EU law on data protection. We utilize standard means under EU law to legitimize data transfers outside the EEA.
- Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be shared with our clients requesting your work skills and qualifications to provide you and secure a job position or contract accordingly to specific projects. Always you will be notified in advance and you will have the choice to agree for any sharing of your personal data for the recruiting purposes descripted in this Policy. Also, you have to be aware that refusing to process and share your personal data with third parties involved in the recruiting procedure can have as result APA Poland to not be able to secure a work position for you.
Each time you must consent in a writing form or by electronic means (emails) for us to share your personal Data with specific clients requesting our services.
- APA Poland web site apaltd.pl
- Your Data Protection Rights
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request information about whether we hold personal information about you, and, if so, what that information is and why we are holding/using it.
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Object to automated decision-making including profiling, that is not to be subject of any automated decision-making by us using your personal information or profiling of you.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request transfer of your personal information in an electronic and structured form to you or to another party (commonly known as a right to “data portability”). This enables you to take your data from us in an electronically useable format and to be able to transfer your data to another party in an electronically useable format.
- Withdraw consent. In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, then pls contact us direct or by electronic form to the below address and contact details
Ul Jaskowa Dolina 112 Gdanks 80-286 Poland
Tel 0048 583447366
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.